[Gluster-users] storhaug, a utility for setting up gluster+nfs-ganesha highly available NFSv3, NFSv4, NFSv4.1

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:37:03 UTC 2018

YAY!!!
Glad to see this!
Now for a specific use case question:
I have a 3-node gluster service in replica 3. Each node has multiple
network interfaces: a 40G ethernet and a 40G Infiniband with TCP. The
infiniband is a separate IP network from the 40G ethernet. There is no
(known) way to bridge the two networks.
How do I get the HA to work with dual (or more) networks.
ascii
art:                                               _________

                                    ________________
                            |                  |--- ib connection --
gluster storage node 1 -- ethernet connection ----
|                                    |IB cluster gluster clients ---|
IB switch |--- ib connection -- gluster storage node 2 -- ethernet
connection ----| big ethernet switch  |--- large number of gluster
clients                                               |________|--- ib
connection -- gluster storage node 3 -- ethernet connection ----

--