[Gluster-users] Understand Geo Replication of a big Gluster

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 01:37:52 UTC 2018

Hi Axel,

No geo-replication can't be used without SSH. It's not configurable.
Geo-rep master nodes connect to slave and transfers data over ssh.

I assume you have created the geo-rep session before start.
In the command above, the syntax is incorrect. It should use "::" and not
":/"

gluster volume geo-replication gpool glusergeo::geovol start

Thanks,
Kotresh HR

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R