[Gluster-users] Gluster Monthly Newsletter, June 2018

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 18:54:42 UTC 2018

Gluster Monthly Newsletter, June 2018
mountpoint
We’ve published the program schedule for mountpoint! Registration available
at: http://mountpoint.io/

4.1 Released: our 4.1 release came out in June! Have you installed it? Do
you have thoughts on how our releases could be improved? Our 4.1
retrospective is out! https://www.gluster.org/4-1-retrospective/

Community Meeting postponed due to July 4 Holiday, next community meeting
on July 18, 15:00 UTC in #gluster-meeting on freenode.
https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings has the agenda.

Want swag for your meetup? https://www.gluster.org/events/ has a contact
form for us to let us know about your Gluster meetup! We’d love to hear
about Gluster presentations coming up, conference talks and gatherings. Let
us know!

Contributors
Top Contributing Companies:  Red Hat, Comcast, DataLab, Gentoo Linux,
Facebook, BioDec, Samsung
Top Contributors in June: Deepshikha Khandelwal, Vitalii Koriakov, Sri
Vignesh, Rajesh Madaka, Kotresh HR
Noteworthy threads:

[Gluster-users] Announcing GlusterFS release 4.1.0 (Long Term Maintenance)
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2018-June/034249.html
[Gluster-devel] Github teams/repo cleanup
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-June/054936.html
[Gluster-devel] Fwd: Clang-format: Update
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-June/054925.html
[Gluster-devel] Storing list of dentries of children in parent inode
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-June/054924.html
[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] storhaug, a utility for setting up
gluster+nfs-ganesha highly available NFSv3, NFSv4, NFSv4.1
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-June/054900.html
[Gluster-devel] Fedora builds and rawhide builds
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-June/054905.html
[Gluster-devel] Disabling use of anonymous fds in open-behind
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-June/054877.html
[Gluster-Maintainers] Please welcome Akarsha and Vijay as new peers for
glusto-tests
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/maintainers/2018-June/004642.html
[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainer's meeting series -
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/maintainers/2018-June/004634.html

Events:
Mountpoint, Aug 27-28 in Vancouver, BC
Open Source Summit North America, Aug 29-31 in Vancouver, BC
Open Source Summit Europe, Oct 22-24 in Edinburgh, UK
KubeCon North America 2018, Dec 11-13, in Seattle, US

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead