[Gluster-users] NFS Ganesha HA w/ GlusterFS

TomK tomkcpr at mdevsys.com
Tue Feb 27 04:04:10 UTC 2018

On 2/26/2018 7:14 AM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
Hey,

Yep. A blog is where I was writing it up to begin with.

Anyway, got alot of demand for it over the last one day so here it is:

http://microdevsys.com/wp/glusterfs-configuration-and-setup-w-nfs-ganesha-for-an-ha-nfs-cluster/

Skip to the SUMMARY and TESTING sections so you can just copy and paste
the configs to get things moving very quickly.  The detailed section is
my running log of all the troubleshooting and failed attempts.

FreeIPA is being used as the DNS / Kerberos backend to which these NFS
servers will be configured to.  Not yet done with this piece so not yet
including that mailing list here.

Feel free to point anything out as I would like to keep it accurate.

The post includes all work needed for firewalld and selinux on CentOS 7
without turning off either service.

Again, thanks for all the help here.  Couldn't get this working without
all the work you guy's do!

Cheers,
Tom

--