[Gluster-users] NFS Ganesha HA w/ GlusterFS

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 12:14:45 UTC 2018

On 02/25/2018 08:29 PM, TomK wrote:
> Hey Guy's,
>
> A success story instead of a question.
>
> With your help, managed to get the HA component working with HAPROXY and
> keepalived to build a fairly resilient NFS v4 VM cluster.  ( Used
> Gluster, NFS Ganesha v2.60, HAPROXY, keepalived w/ selinux enabled )
>
> If someone needs or it could help your work, please PM me for the
> written up post or I could just post here if the lists allow it.

Hi,

I strongly encourage you to write a blog post about it. And if not that
at least write about it and post it to the list(s).

I'm not sure why your post to nfs-ganesha-support was blocked. Maybe
it's waiting for some moderator attention. (But I don't believe that
list is moderated.)

Thanks for sharing.

--

Kaleb