[Gluster-users] Gluster performance / Dell Idrac enterprise conflict

Ryan Wilkinson ryanwilk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:12:01 UTC 2018

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried both of these with no difference in
performance.I have tried several other Dell hosts with Idrac Enterprise and
getting the same results.  I also tried a new Dell T130 with Idrac express
and was getting over 700 MB/s.  Any other users had this issues with Idrac
Enterprise??