[Gluster-users] Are there any issues connecting a Gluster client v3.7.6 to a Gluster server v3.5.6?

Maya Estalilla mayae at occasionbrands.com
Fri Feb 16 19:42:49 UTC 2018

 We have been running several Gluster servers using version 3.5.6 for some
time now without issue. We also have several clients running version 3.5.2
without issue. But as soon as we added more clients running version 3.7.6,
we've been running into problems where one directory with hundreds of
thousands of images just hangs and is unresponsive. Are there any
incompatibility issues in this scenario?