[Gluster-users] [dht-selfheal.c:2328:dht_selfheal_directory] 0-data-dht: Directory selfheal failed: Unable to form layout for directory /

Artem Russakovskii archon810 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 05:18:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

I noticed when I run gluster volume heal data info, the follow message
shows up in the log, along with other stuff:

[dht-selfheal.c:2328:dht_selfheal_directory] 0-data-dht: Directory selfheal
> failed: Unable to form layout for directory /

I'm seeing it on Gluster 4.0.1 and 3.13.2.

Here's the full log after running heal info:
https://gist.github.com/fa19201d064490ce34a512a8f5cb82cc.

Any idea why this could be?

Thanks.

Sincerely,