[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] docs.gluster.org

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Sep 4 08:28:41 UTC 2017

On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 06:21:38PM -0400, Amye Scavarda wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:

> >> So , seems TLS certificate is wrong, should we correct the link to be
> >> http for now ?
> >
> > So I opened a few PR/review:
> > https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/pull/259
> >
> > https://review.gluster.org/#/c/18182/
> >
> > https://github.com/gluster/glusterweb/pull/148
> >

> > --
> > Michael Scherer
> > Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure and Platform, OSAS

> Fair warning, glusterweb is now deprecated as discussed in Community
> Meeting on 30 Aug. However, github.com/gluster/glusterweb will be used
> as a bug tracker moving forward.

Could you please replace the contents of the current glusterweb
repository with a README explaining this? The old files can stay in the
history so that we can reference them in case something on the new
website needs to be re-added.

Being able to send pull requests and get contributions from users that
way was one of the main reasons to move to GitHub. Is that still
possible with the new site, in a different repository? I guess WordPress
has some import/export features, but I don't know if those can get
nicely combined with a repository on GitHub.

Thanks!
Niels