[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] docs.gluster.org

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Fri Sep 1 22:21:38 UTC 2017

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:
> Le vendredi 01 septembre 2017 à 14:02 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
>> Le mercredi 30 août 2017 à 12:11 +0530, Nigel Babu a écrit :
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > To reduce confusion, we've setup docs.gluster.org pointing to
>> > gluster.readthedocs.org. Both URLs will continue to work for the
>> > forseeable
>> > future.
>> >
>> > Please update any references that you control to point to
>> > docs.gluster.org. At
>> > some point in the distant future, we will switch to hosting
>> > docs.gluster.org on
>> > our own servers.
>> >
>> > RTD will set up a canonical link to docs.gluster.org[1]. Over time,
>> > this will
>> > change update the results on search engines to docs.gluster.org.
>> > This
>> > change
>> > will reduce confusion we've had with copies of our docs hosted on
>> > RTD.
>> >
>> > [1]: https://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/canonical.html
>>
>> So , seems TLS certificate is wrong, should we correct the link to be
>> http for now ?
>
> So I opened a few PR/review:
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/pull/259
>
> https://review.gluster.org/#/c/18182/
>
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterweb/pull/148
>

> --
> Michael Scherer
> Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure and Platform, OSAS

Fair warning, glusterweb is now deprecated as discussed in Community
Meeting on 30 Aug. However, github.com/gluster/glusterweb will be used
as a bug tracker moving forward.

This requested change in Glusterweb will be changed on the new main
site that combines www and blog, I'll be putting out a call for
volunteers who would like to be involved with the website before the
next community meeting.

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead