[Gluster-users] hanging httpd processes.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Mar 29 01:26:07 UTC 2017

We are running gluster 3.8.9-1 on Centos 7.3.1611 for the servers and on
the clients 3.7.11-2 on Centos 6.8

We are seeing httpd processes hang in fuse_request_send or sync_page.

These calls are from PHP 5.3.3-48 scripts

I am attaching  a tgz file that contains the process dump from
glusterfsd and the hung pids along with the offending pid's stacks from
/proc/{pid}/stack.

This has been a low level annoyance for a while but it has become a much
bigger issue because the number of hung processes went from a few a week
to a few hundred a day.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||