[Gluster-users] something changes 3.8.9 in respect of

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 16:41:24 UTC 2017

hi
there is a vol with:

Options Reconfigured:
changelog.changelog: on
geo-replication.ignore-pid-check: on
geo-replication.indexing: on
performance.readdir-ahead: on
storage.owner-uid: 107
storage.owner-gid: 107

As you see it is for libvirt/qemu, which all working fine, I
cannot think at this moment of anything but update from
3.8.8 to 3.8.9. (centos 7.x)
Now libvirt refuses to start quests with:

Cannot access storage file '/work6-win10Ent.qcow2' (as
uid:107, gid:107): Input/output error
internal error: Failed to autostart VM 'work6-win10Ent':
Cannot access storage file '/work6-win10Ent.qcow2' (as
uid:107, gid:107): Input/output error

Also when I mount the vol and go there, this happens:

]$ chmod g+r rhel-work1.qcow2
chmod: changing permissions of ‘rhel-work1.qcow2’:
Input/output error

I've restarted the vol, gluster daemons too, but still.
Other vols in gluster don't give above error.
What could it be?

many thanks,
L.