[Gluster-users] Arbiter node as VM

Gambit15 dougti+gluster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:55:16 UTC 2017

As long as the VM isn't hosted on one of the two Gluster nodes, that's
perfectly fine. One of my smaller clusters uses the same setup.

As for your other questions, as long as it supports Unix file permissions,
Gluster doesn't care what filesystem you use. Mix & match as you wish. Just
try to keep matching Gluster versions across your nodes.