[Gluster-users] remounting volumes, is there an easier way

Ludwig Gamache ludwig at elementai.com
Tue Jun 20 14:02:39 UTC 2017

All,

Over the week-end, one of my volume became unavailable. All clients could
not access their mount points. On some of the clients, I had user processes
that we using these mount points. So, I could not do a umount/mount without
killing these processes.

I also noticed that when I restarted the volume, the port changed on the
server. So, clients that were still using the previous TCP/port could not
reconnect.

I was wondering if there is a way to tell to the client that a specific
volume as a new port to connect to?

Regards,

Ludwig

--