[Gluster-users] Transport Endpoint Not connected while running sysbench on Gluster Volume

Ben Turner bturner at redhat.com
Thu Jun 15 04:11:08 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

It looks like you may be seeing a crash.  If you look at /var/log/messages on all of the clients / servers do you see any crashes / seg faults / ABRT messages in the log?  If so can you open a BZ with the core / other info here?  Here is an example of a crash on one of the bricks:

http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2016-February/025460.html

My guess is something is happening client sidesince we don't see anything in the server logs, check the client mount log(/var/log/glusterfs/<mount-point>.log and the messages file on your client.  Also check messages on the servers.  If you see anything shoot us out the info and lets get a BZ open, if not maybe someone else on the list has some other ideas.

-b