[Gluster-users] NFS-Ganesha packages for debian aren't installing

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Wed Jun 7 13:03:42 UTC 2017

Well the NFS-Ganesha packages don't seem to install init.d files, no.
For reference, a locate ganesha gives that after installation of the .deb :

/lib/systemd/system/nfs-ganesha-config.service
/lib/systemd/system/nfs-ganesha-config.service-in.cmake
/lib/systemd/system/nfs-ganesha-lock.service
/lib/systemd/system/nfs-ganesha.service

I have indeed found a valid init.d script on the deb repo, after creating
a few directories by hand it did start fine. But I wonder why it's not in
the .deb packages ?

As for gluster, yes they do come with init.d files and that's been working
very well, that's why I was surprised not to find them for NFS Ganesha.