[Gluster-users] NFS-Ganesha packages for debian aren't installing

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 12:33:28 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 07, 2017 at 11:59:14AM +0100, lemonnierk at ulrar.net wrote:
> Although looking at it I see .service files for systemd but nothing for SysV.
> Is there no support for SysV ? Guess I'll have to write that myself

The packaging for packages provided by the Gluster Community (not in the
standard Debian repos) is maintained here:
  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-debian (check the branches)

I'm pretty sure that patches to enable systemd support are welcome.
NFS-Ganesha has systemd enabled for Fedora and CentOS, so the bits
should be there somewhere.

HTH,
Niels