[Gluster-users] "Another Transaction is in progres..."

Krist van Besien krist at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 06:57:56 UTC 2017

Thanks for the suggestion, this solved it for us, and we probably found the
cause as well. We had performance co-pilot running and it was continously
enabling profiling on volumes...
We found the reference to the node that had the lock, and restarted
glusterd on that node, and all went well from there on.

Krist

--
Vriendelijke Groet |  Best Regards | Freundliche Grüße | Cordialement