[Gluster-users] gluster and multipath

Alessandro Briosi ab1 at metalit.com
Tue Jan 24 13:53:48 UTC 2017

Il 24/01/2017 13:53, Cedric Lemarchand ha scritto:
> It would work with traditional LACP if both switches are manageable and in the same stack. If switches are dumbs (ie only L2 or not stackable), I think there is a Linux bonding mode that can do the work, but well I would stay away from such configuration that seems to me a bit hazardous.

The switches are managed and support LACP (am going to enable Jumbo
Frames and specific VLAN for the storage part too)

They are also stackable, thought then they whould look like just 1
switch, and that's what I wanted to avoid with multipathing.

If anybody has more suggestions they'd be appreciated.

Thank you.
Alessandro