[Gluster-users] CentOS Storage SIG Repo for 3.8 is behind 3 versions (3.8.5). Is it still being used and can I help?

Pavel Szalbot pavel.szalbot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:01:38 UTC 2017

Hi, you can install 3.8.7 from centos-gluster38-test using:

yum --enablerepo=centos-gluster38-test install glusterfs

I am not sure how QA works for CentOS Storage SIG, but 3.8.7 works same as
3.8.5 for me - libvirt gfapi is unfortunately broken, no other problems
detected.

Btw 3.9 is short term maintenance release (
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2016-September/015197.html).

-ps