[Gluster-users] Gluster command as non root

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Wed Jan 11 14:31:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

I developped a telegraf plugin for gluster recently, to graph the read and write
byte per seconds on our volumes in grafana. Works fine by getting those values from
the profiler, the problem is that I have to use sudo to make that work, and I don't
like it.

Is there a way, on debian, to allow a non-root user to run
"/usr/sbin/gluster volume profile <volname> info cumulative" ? Or any other way
to get the total byte read and written on a volume for a user maybe ?

Thanks

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111