[Gluster-users] Gluster Performance in an Ovirt Scenario.

Thorsten Schade Thorsten.Schade at trinovis.com
Thu Apr 6 08:34:55 UTC 2017

Hello Darrell,

I user the GlusterFS mount in oivrt,

during the test 1 the Ovirt Cluster Mount the Storage as GlusterFS, locks like this on the Ovirt Node.

10.2.9.135:vol01   3% /rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/10.2.9.135:vol01

And I test the dd direct under the mount point directory, mean the test 1 is a pure glusterfs performance test, and I can see with itraf-ng or nload the the ovirt node use 6 network connections to put the data to the disperse volume.

In test 2 the the NFS to the mdadm raid 5 is simple centos7 nfs.

Thorsten