[Gluster-users] Working and up to date guide for ganesha ? nfs-ganesha gluster-ganesha

Travis Eddy travis at smartwareit.com
Mon Apr 3 22:19:57 UTC 2017

Hello,
I've tried all the guides I can find. The is alot of descrepency on the
ganesha.conf file and how it interacts with gluster. none of the examples I
found worked, also none of them have been updated in the last year or so,
even Redhat's.

any one have a link to a working guide for ganesha?

Also still looking for help with Gluster hosting VM images for Xenserver.
The 6MB/sec best we've seen is sad. Bland NFS with async gives us 110
MB/sec .

Thanks

Travis Eddy
Smartware IT