[Gluster-users] Working and up to date guide for ganesha ? nfs-ganesha gluster-ganesha

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Tue Apr 4 06:24:41 UTC 2017

Hi Travis,

On 04/04/2017 03:49 AM, Travis Eddy wrote:
> Hello,
> I've tried all the guides I can find. The is alot of descrepency on the
> ganesha.conf file and how it interacts with gluster. none of the
> examples I found worked, also none of them have been updated in the last
> year or so, even Redhat's.
>
> any one have a link to a working guide for ganesha?

AFAIK,
http://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/NFS-Ganesha%20GlusterFS%20Integration/
section is up to date.

The only change made from glusterfs-3.9 is
- Create a directory named "nfs-ganesha" in shared storage path and
create/copy ganesha.conf & ganesha-ha.conf in it(from glusterfs 3.9 onwards)

Could you please provide more details on the issues you are facing.

Thanks,
Soumya