[Gluster-users] Working and up to date guide for ganesha ? nfs-ganesha gluster-ganesha

Travis Eddy travis at smartwareit.com
Tue Apr 4 17:34:57 UTC 2017

Thanks for the response.

that guide also dosen't work :-/

(Centos 7.3) There was a glusterfs-ganesha package, because another guide
used it and it worked. But after a yum update, or something, now there
isn't...

$sudo yum search ganesha
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * base: centos.aol.com
 * epel: mirror.cogentco.com
 * extras: mirror.rackspace.com
 * updates: mirror.cs.vt.edu
============================= N/S matched: ganesha
=============================
nfs-ganesha-nullfs.x86_64 : The NFS-GANESHA's NULLFS Stackable FSAL
nfs-ganesha-proxy.x86_64 : The NFS-GANESHA's PROXY FSAL
nfs-ganesha-utils.x86_64 : The NFS-GANESHA's util scripts
nfs-ganesha-vfs.x86_64 : The NFS-GANESHA's VFS FSAL
nfs-ganesha-xfs.x86_64 : The NFS-GANESHA's XFS FSAL
nfs-ganesha.x86_64 : NFS Server running in user space
nfs-ganesha-mount-9P.x86_64 : a 9p mount helper

  Name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.

Travis Eddy
Smartware IT - Number 2

Cell (texts welcome) - 703.981.5765
Email - Travis at SmartwareIT.com