[Gluster-users] [URGENT] Add-bricks to a volume corrupted the files

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:33:59 UTC 2016

On 21/10/2016 12:39 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> And now I have it all setup for logging etc I can't reproduce the error:(

Ah, figured out what I was doing different - started the heavy I/O
before the add bricks and rebalance which reliably triggers a "volume
rebalance: teststore1: failed: Another transaction is in progress for
teststore1. Please try again after sometime"

If I start the I/O after the rebalance starts then things rapidly go
pear shaped. However busy this saturday (Spouses birthday), so I'll
probably get the test and logs sorted Sunday.

--
Lindsay Mathieson