[Gluster-users] [URGENT] Add-bricks to a volume corrupted the files

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 02:39:07 UTC 2016

And now I have it all setup for logging etc I can't reproduce the error :(

Though I did manage to score a "volume rebalance: teststore1: failed:
Another transaction is in progress for teststore1. Please try again
after sometime" problem. No gluster commands would work after that. I
had to restart the glusterfsd service.

Lindsay