[Gluster-users] Folder disappeared on the mount point , but exists on bricks.

yujin yujin at 4399inc.com
Wed Oct 19 07:58:24 UTC 2016

hi all

** I've just had an interestingissuewith our gluster storage:

Folder disappeared on the mount point , but exists on bricks.

e.g:

      mount point       /videos_store
      subdirectory   "video/luo"     is exists on all bricks.
      when   "ls /videos_store/video/" the  "luo" was disappeared. on
the mount point
      but when "ls /videos_store/video/luo/"  i can see all files on the
"luo".

i had saw all logs. but didn't  find anything useful.

I've done the following:

1 . heal full
2.  mv /videos_store/video/luo/ to /tmp;  then mkdir
/videos_store/video/luo/
3. mount volume to another point : /videos_store2  .
4. mount volume on  another server.

but The problem is still.

Versions:
* GlusterFS v3.6.1