[Gluster-users] Production cluster planning

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:29:30 UTC 2016

Il 30 set 2016 1:46 PM, "Gandalf Corvotempesta" <
gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I was thinking about creating one or more raidz2 to use as bricks, with 2
ssd. One small partition on these ssd would be used as a mirrored SLOG and
the other 2 would be used as standalone arc cache. will this worth the use
of SSD or would be totally useless with gluster?

> I don't know if use gluster hot tiering or let zfs manage everything

No advice here?
I'm still looking for advice,  i would like start the new cluster with the
new year and i still have to choose and buy hardware