[Gluster-users] Looking for use cases / opinions

Frank Rothenstein f.rothenstein at bodden-kliniken.de
Wed Nov 9 10:05:37 UTC 2016

As you said you want to have 3 or 4 replicas, so i would use the zfs
knowledge and build 1 zpool per node with whatever config you know is
fastest on this kind of hardware and as safe as you need (stripe,
mirror, raidz1..3 - resilvering zfs is faster than healing gluster, I
think) . 1 node -> 1 brick (per gluster volume).

Frank