[Gluster-users] Looking for use cases / opinions

Thomas Wakefield dwakefi2 at gmu.edu
Tue Nov 8 19:19:48 UTC 2016

We haven’t decided how the JBODS would be configured.  They would likely be SAS attached without a raid controller for improved performance.  I run large ZFS arrays this way, but only in single server NFS setups right now.
Mounting each hard drive as it’s own brick would probably give the most usable space, but would need scripting to manage building all the bricks.  But does Gluster handle 1000’s of small bricks?