[Gluster-users] Looking for use cases / opinions

Serkan Çoban cobanserkan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:17:33 UTC 2016

Hi, I am using 26x8TB disks per server. There are 60 servers in gluster cluster.
Each disk is a brick and configuration is 16+4 EC, 9PB single volume.
Clients are using fuse mounts.
Even with 1-2K files in a directory, ls from clients takes ~60 secs.
So If you are sensitive to metadata operations, I suggest another approach...