[Gluster-users] Brick not seen - urgent

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon May 23 23:51:35 UTC 2016

On 24 May 2016 at 09:09, Kevin Lemonnier <lemonnierk at ulrar.net> wrote:
> So I just did that, seems to have worked fine.

Excellent

>30 - 40 minutes of VM freez. Looking forward to updating to
> 3.7.11 to avoid that !

It has been working very well for me - had a power outage yesterday
and two nodes didn't respond to the shutdown notification from the UPS
and kept writing when node 3 shutdown. Everything came back up ok and
there were several thousand shards that needed healing, but all the
VM's started ok while it did that.

> Anyway, at least for now, seems to be resolved. I hope it won't do that again
> though

Crossed Paws.

--
Lindsay