[Gluster-users] Brick not seen - urgent

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Mon May 23 15:37:22 UTC 2016

On 05/23/2016 08:21 PM, Kevin Lemonnier wrote:
> Looks like it crashed, if I do a /etc/init.d/gluster-server stop on the third node and
> ps aux | grep gluster after that there is still a lot of processes listed.
> Should I kill everything ?

When you create a file from the mount, does it get replicated to the
third brick?
In any case you can kill all brick processes of a node with `pkill
glusterfsd`. Then if you restart glusterd on the same node with `service
glusterd restart`, it should bring back all brick processes. You might
want to just try restarting glusterd without actually killing the bricks
first.