[Gluster-users] add/replace brick corrupting data

William Kern wkmail at bneit.com
Wed May 18 03:02:06 UTC 2016

I believe some of the staff tested gfapi back in the 3.4 days and found
that at least that version didn't make a perceptible difference though
it tested about 10% faster. We stayed with Fuse because at that time
gfapi was still newish and we had used fuse for quite awhile and
understood it.

Evidently gfapi has improved since then (assuming the corruption issue
is resolved).