[Gluster-users] add/replace brick corrupting data

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Tue May 17 11:46:51 UTC 2016

Hmm in that case, could you do the following:

If you could recreate this issue again, could you record the extended
attributes associated with
the shards that you see being listed against the replaced-brick in
heal-info.
For example, assuming you replaced the brick on vng, once heal kicks in,
when you start to see
entries/shards listed under vng also (indicating that vng is the src and
vna and vnb are sinks), could you go to the individual bricks and quickly
capture the output of the following command for each of the entries listed:

# getfattr -d -m . -e hex
<brick-path>/<path-to-the-shard-or-file-or-dir-getting-listed-for-reverse-heal-in-heal-info-output>

and attach them in your reply?

-Krutika