[Gluster-users] Upgrading ancient gluster version

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Thu Feb 11 22:05:07 UTC 2016

On 2016-02-11 04:27, Dietmar Putz wrote:
> and i strongly believe you have to update all your clients too.
> maybe a developer can give you more background information about the
> need to do that...

I intend to update all of my clients as soon as possible -- I was more
concerned about whether the old clients will cause any problems (to the
servers, data integrity, etc) until they're upgraded?

I'd be perfectly willing to block old clients from connecting (and am
willing to do so from the firewall if needed)

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/