[Gluster-users] Minutes : Gluster Community meeting (Wednesday 17th Aug 2016)

Mohammed Rafi K C rkavunga at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 13:22:58 UTC 2016

Hi All,

The meeting minutes and logs for this weeks meeting are available at
the links below.Minutes :
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2016-08-17/weekly_community_meeting_17-aug-2016.2016-08-17-12.00.htmlMinutes
(Text)
:https://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2016-08-17/weekly_community_meeting_17-aug-2016.2016-08-17-12.00.txtlog
:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2016-08-17/weekly_community_meeting_17-aug-2016.2016-08-17-12.00.log.html

We had a very lively meeting this time, and had good participation.
Hope next weeks meeting is also the same. The next meeting is as
always at 1200UTC next Wednesday in #gluster-meeting. See you all
there and thank you for attending todays meeting.

*Please note that we have decided to do the screening of remaining 3.6
bugs as it is reached EOL. This task will take place on next Tuesday as
part of the bug triage meeting. If you are a maintainer, Please ensure
your presence. Looking forward to see everyone for this bug screening . *
Regards!
Rafi KC

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (rafi, 12:01:25)
  * The agenda is available at
    https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-community-meetings  (rafi,
    12:02:22)
  * LINK: https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-community-meetings
    (rafi, 12:02:34)

* Next weeks meeting host  (rafi, 12:05:33)
  * kshlm will be hosting next week community meeting  (rafi, 12:07:49)

* GlusterFS-4.0  (rafi, 12:08:08)

* GlusterFS-3.9  (rafi, 12:15:19)

* GlusterFS-3.8  (rafi, 12:18:10)
  * GlusterFS-3.8.3 is scheduled in first week of Sept  (rafi, 12:21:44)

* GlusterFS-3.7  (rafi, 12:22:55)
  * ACTION: kshlm will send out a reminder for 3.7.15 time lines  (rafi,
    12:25:23)

* GlusterFS-3.6  (rafi, 12:26:42)
  * LINK:
    http://www.gluster.org/pipermail/maintainers/2016-August/001227.html
    (ndevos, 12:30:03)
  * 84 bugs for 3.6 still need to be screened  (ndevos, 12:32:55)

* Infra  (rafi, 12:35:06)

* NFS ganesha  (rafi, 12:36:19)

* Gluster samba  (rafi, 12:41:56)

* Last weeks AIs  (rafi, 12:47:55)

* kshlm to setup a time to go through the 3.6 buglist one last time
  (everyone should attend).  (rafi, 12:48:22)
  * ACTION: kshlm to send reminder to go through the 3.6 buglist one
    last time (everyone should attend).  (rafi, 12:50:23)

* open floor  (rafi, 12:50:50)

* Glusto - libraries have been ported by the QE Automation Team and just
  need your +1s on Glusto to begin configuring upstream and make
  available.  (rafi, 12:51:05)

* * umbrella versioning for glusterfs in bugzilla (i.e. 3.9, not 3.9.0,
  3.9.1, etc.  starting with 3.9 release)  (rafi, 12:52:03)
  * ACTION: kkeithley will send more information to gluster ML's about
    changing the bugzilla versioning  to umbrella  (rafi, 12:55:32)

Meeting ended at 13:00:12 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* kshlm will send out a reminder for 3.7.15 time lines
* kshlm to send reminder to go through the 3.6 buglist one last time
  (everyone should attend).
* kkeithley will send more information to gluster ML's about changing
  the bugzilla versioning  to umbrella

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* kkeithley
  * kkeithley will send more information to gluster ML's about changing
    the bugzilla versioning  to umbrella
* kshlm
  * kshlm will send out a reminder for 3.7.15 time lines
  * kshlm to send reminder to go through the 3.6 buglist one last time
    (everyone should attend).
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)