[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.7.13 NFS Crash

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:44:16 UTC 2016

> Yeah, only 3 for now running in 3 replica.
> around 5MB (900 IOps) write and 3MB (250 IOps) read and the disks are 900GB
> 10K SAS.

5MB => five megabytes/s ?
Less than an older and ancient 4x DVD reader ? Really ? Are you sure?
50VMs with five megabytes/s of reading speed?

One SAS 10k disk should be able to reach at least 100MB/s

Currently in my test cluster with 3 servers, replica 3, 1 brick per
server, all 7200 SATA disks, 1GB bonded network, i'm able to write at
about 50MB/s, ten times faster than you.