[Gluster-users] Hi new to Gluster

Nagaprasad Sathyanarayana nsathyan at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 08:57:58 UTC 2015

Hello Tarakeshwar,

Firstly, welcome to the Gluster community.

Please visit http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/GlusterFS_General_FAQ, which answers some of your queries about GlusterFS capabilities.
If you could share with us the nature of I/O workload your application is generating, the performance need of your application, type of client access (NFS, CIFS etc.,)
that users of your application need etc, we will be in a better position to guide.

Regards
Nagaprasad