[Gluster-users] Hi new to Gluster

M.Tarkeshwar Rao tarkeshwar4u at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 06:45:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,
We have a product which is written in c++ on Red hat.
In production our customers using our product with Veritas cluster file
system for HA and as sharded storage(EMC).
Initially this product was run on only single node. In our last release we
make it Scalable(more than one nodes).
Due to excessive locking(CFS) we are not getting the performance.
Can you please suggest Gluster will resolve our problem as it is
distributed file system.
is Gluster POSIX complined?
Can we use it in Production? Pls suggest.
If any other file system please suggest.
Regards
Tarkeshwar