[Gluster-users] What is the recommended backup strategy for GlusterFS?

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Fri Sep 4 19:27:01 UTC 2015

Hello,

so far I use rsnapshot <https://github.com/rsnapshot/rsnapshot>. This
script do rsync with rotation, and most important same files are stored
only once through hard link (inode). I save space, but still rsync need to
parse all folders to know for new files.

I am also interested in solution 1), but need to be stored on distinct
drives/servers. We can't afford to loose data and snapshot in case of human
error or disaster.

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://www.lotp.fr