[Gluster-users] gluster 3.7.5 low speed on write and heavy load

Kandalf ® tinuro at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 20:43:33 UTC 2015

I also tried more gluster version but the same situation.If I use iscsi for example to export a raw image... I have 120MB/s write speed.

     On Friday, October 16, 2015 11:42 PM, Kandalf ® <tinuro at yahoo.com> wrote:

 If I write with DD in linux locally to the same cluster node... or via network I have 120MB/s. the full speed of te 1 Gbps.But if I write to an RAW Image File... like vmdk in vmware... I have average of 20-40MB/s only.