[Gluster-users] geo-replications invalid names when using rsyncd

Brian Ericson bericson at ptc.com
Thu Oct 15 14:21:32 UTC 2015

Thanks!

As near as I can tell, the GlusterFS thinks it's done -- I finally ended
up renaming the files myself after waiting a couple of days.

If I take an idle master/slave (no pending writes) and do an rsync to
copy a file to the master volume, I can see that the file is otherwise
correct (sha1sum of the file on master matches sha1sum of .file.6chars
on slave) and that the "last synced" time is bumped.  But, for as long
as I've been willing to wait, I've yet to see the .file.6chars moved to
file.

I'm using
# rpm -qa gluster*
glusterfs-fuse-3.7.5-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-3.7.5-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-cli-3.7.5-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-libs-3.7.5-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-api-3.7.5-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-geo-replication-3.7.5-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-server-3.7.5-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-client-xlators-3.7.5-1.el7.x86_64