[Gluster-users] geo-replications invalid names when using rsyncd

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 11:35:43 UTC 2015

Slave will be eventually consistent. If rsync created temp files in
Master Volume and renamed, that gets recorded in Changelogs(Journal).
Exact same steps will be replayed in Slave Volume. If no errors, Geo-rep
should unlink temp files in Slave and retain actual files.

Let us know if Issue persists even after sometime. Also let us know the
Gluster Version you are using.

regards
Aravinda
http://aravindavk.in