[Gluster-users] Significant issues after update to 3.7.5 (Centos 6.7)

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Sun Oct 11 04:47:43 UTC 2015

After going through the logs (shared off the list), cmd_history.log
indicates that the commit failed locally so my earlier suspect of
command failing remotely is out of the equation now.

As glusterd log doesn't capture any failure for these transactions I
suspect we have a failure case in volume start code flow which we don't
log at INFO.

I'd try to reproduce this and get back. However if you can recreate this
issue with running GlusterD with DEBUG log enabled that can give us some
clue. You should also open a bug to track it. Guidelines for opening a
bug is here [1]

[1]
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Bug_reporting_guidelines

Thanks,