[Gluster-users] Significant issues after update to 3.7.5 (Centos 6.7)

Mauro M. gluster at ezplanet.net
Sat Oct 10 19:55:11 UTC 2015

Hi Atin,

Thank you for your reply. The error on cli was the same posted below. I
looked through the logs and there is no further clue.

I have now re-installed the previous version and I disabled further updates.
I use the packages for CentOS 6 and CentOS 7 from elrepo:

[glusterfs-epel]
name=GlusterFS is a clustered file-system capable of scaling to several
petabytes.
baseurl=http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-$releasever/$basearch/
enabled=0
skip_if_unavailable=1