[Gluster-users] .glusterfs folder has taken huge disk space

Sreedhara S N shridharasn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:27:31 UTC 2015

Dear gluster Ants,

Recently we have configured two servers with GlusterFS and we started
syncing from one server to another. We found that the metadata cache folder
has taken huge space and it has many huge files with more than 5GB files.
This folder is eating most of the space of volume. Could you please let us
know, can we remove those files from metada folder if the sync is perfect.

Kindly let us provide the solution at the earliest.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Sreedhara Shanbhog.