[Gluster-users] File limit in glusterfs

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Mon Oct 5 06:04:36 UTC 2015

Hello,

For now, main issue is number of files per folder, and the "ls -l" becoming
super slow. All of this in replication mode, distributed setup are not
impacted as far as I know.

In replication mode, client check against all replicated node for metadata
info, to ensure it's all good.

My 2 cents

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU