[Gluster-users] glusterd wont start after / was filled

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 05:02:42 UTC 2015

The following log entry indicates that you are still running out of space.

[2015-10-31 01:07:04.798509] E
[glusterd-store.c:1150:glusterd_store_handle_retrieve] 0-glusterd:
Unable to retrieve store handle for
/etc/glusterd/vols/ufiles/bricks/(null), error: No such file or directory

a df output from all your servers can help you to create more space.

Thanks,